RC66-C Radio Circuit Manager & S5066 Clients Suite – V3 & V4
The RC66-C STANAG 5066 Radio Circuit Manager & Clients Suite is a PC-based software suite responsible for the management functions of HF radio circuits employing the RapidM narrowband (3, 6 kHz) RC8/RM8 and wideband RC10/RI10/RM10 (24 kHz) products as assets in the radio circuit.
The RC66-C ensures the maximum online time of a radio circuit by taking responsibility for the radio circuit assets for configuration, control and status monitoring.
The RC66-C product is available in two versions, RC66-C V3 and V4:
- RC66-C V3 is deployed with the RC8 (Narrowband STANAG 5066 Server) and RM8 Software Defined Modem & ALE products for narrowband (3, 6 kHz) HF radio circuits.
- RC66-C V4 is deployed with the RC10 ARQ Server & IP Controller (Wideband STANAG 5066 Server and STANAG 4691 MARLIN SNR) and RM10 Wideband SDM & ALE products for wideband (3 to 24 kHz) HF radio circuits. RC66-C V4 also provides the management functions for the RI10 (IP-to-Sync Controller) products when used in split-site deployments.
The RC66-C also manages the operational system profile of the radio circuit, e.g., Data S5066 with ALE 2G, 3G or 4G/WALE, Data S5066 with WTRP or Data S4691. Radio communication links supported by the RC66-C include shore-to-ship, ship-to-shore and ship-to-ship maritime rear link (MRL), point-to-point/multi-point and broadcast modes for normal and split-site deployments.
The RC66-C has built-in configuration and control components for the configuration of the assets making up the HF radio circuit. Network-wide configuration is simplified using pre-prepared network configurations based on operational system profiles generated with the RapidM RCNP Radio Network Planner (datasheet available) application. Local Node configuration is facilitated via the RC66-C MMI.
The RC66-C also provides STANAG 5066 Clients, (e.g. CFTP/HMTP and COSS) when not using the embedded RC8/RC10 clients to ensure interoperability with third-party STANAG 5066 implementations. RC66-C ensures the quick and accurate delivery of email, ACP-127, chat messages and files (email attachments or standalone). Delivery status notification is provided.
RC66-C is a Microsoft® Windows 10® and Windows Server 2016® application. The RC66-C software is developed, tested, maintained and built with continuous code quality and code security (CI/CD integration) workflows.
Features and Benefits
- HF Radio Networking
- MIL-STD-188-141D Appendix D
- HF Application Protocol Standard
- MIL-STD-188-141D Appendix E
- HF ARQ Protocol Stacks
- STANAG 5066 WB-ARQ (Edition 4)
- STANAG 5066 NB-ARQ (Edition 3)
- HF SNR Protocol Stack
- STANAG 4691-A (Edition 1) Subnet Relay Controller (SNR over HF)
- HF Data Modem Waveforms
- MIL-STD-188-110C-D (3 – 24 kHz)
- MIL-STD-188-110A (3 kHz)
- MIL-STD-188-110B (3 kHz) and F (2x 3 kHz)
- STANAG 4539 (QAM)
- STANAG 4285 (PSK), STANAG 4529 (NB PSK)
- STANAG 4415 (Robust)
- STANAG 4481 (Shore-to-Ship)
- HF Automatic Link Establishment Controllers
- MIL-STD-188-141D (3 – 24 kHz) – 4G ALE/WALE
- MIL-STD-188-141C (3 kHz) – 2G, 3G ALE
- STANAG 4538 (3 kHz) – 3G ALE/FLSU
- Internet Email Gateway
- Microsoft Outlook™ and Mozilla Thunderbird Compatible
- SMTP, POP3
- Data Services
- Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint and Broadcast
- Networking via S5066/WTRP and S4691/SNR
- Email Compression, Resumption, Prioritisation
- IP Data Transfer
- Reliable Message and File Delivery
- NATO/PFP/BRASS/BRE1TA/BRIPES Operational Profiles
- Data Services:
- NATO Email, Messaging, Pictures and IP Data
- Multimedia (Order-Wire) Chat
- Standards-Based STANAG 5066 Clients
- HF Mail Transfer Protocol (HMTP) Client
- Compressed File Transfer Protocol (CFTP) Client
- Character Oriented Serial Stream (COSS) Client
- Supported Channel Access: FF, ALE 2G/3G and 4G WALE
- Naval and Maritime Platforms (Surface, Sub-Surface and Air) and Shore Station/Split-Site Deployments
- Companion Products
- RC66-V3: RC8 and RM8
- RC66-V4: RC10, RI10 and RM10
- Works with RCNP Radio Network Planner for Network-Wide Configuration Generation – Datasheets Available
This product does not currently have any associated accessories.