RS10 Wideband HF & V/UHF Channel Simulator – 24 kHz
The RapidM RS10 standalone unit can simulate HF and V/UHF channel conditions for reproducible performance evaluation of modems and waveforms at baseband. It is suitable for the performance evaluation of MIL-STD-188-110D modem and MIL-STD-188-141C Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) solutions.
The RS10 is a baseband simulator providing an audio interface with support for bandwidths of 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21 & 24 kHz.
The RS10 is fully controllable via the front panel – standalone unit – or remotely via a PC GUI using the RAP1/RIPC protocol.
Features and Benefits
HF Simulator: Features & Benefits:
- HF Watterson-Coon Channel model
- 8 Independent Paths
- Asymmetric SNR:
- – Dual left & right channel for full ISB testing
- – Separate forward & reverse for ARQ testing
- Preset Channel Conditions: Presets for CCIR & ITU channels and MIL-STD 110D conditions.
- Doppler Simulation: Sweep and offset
- Interference Simulation
- Reliable Results: Dedicated Hardware
V/UHF Simulator: Features & Benefits :
- Full scattering parabolic Doppler spectrum
- Preset Propagation Terrain Models (6)
- Doppler Shift: Function of RF & speed
This Product does not currently have any associated accessories.