TI5 Wideband Voice / Data Baseband Dual-Module
The TI5 is an embedded dual-module providing baseband processing for HF and V/UHF communication. The TI5 offers the latest waveform and protocol standards plus cutting edge proprietary Secure Digital Voice (SDV) technology in a single unit.
The dual-module is intended for integration into HF and V/UHF radio transceiver designs and other communication equipment.
The TI5 dual-module is suitable to host ISO communications stack layers 1 to 7.
Features and Benefits
- Vocoder: 700 – 2400 bps TWELP*, or
- Vocoder: 1200 – 2400 bps MELPe**
- Digital Voice Modem: RapidM SDV2
- 3rd Party COMSEC: Interface Provided
- Low Power Consumption: 2000 mW (typical)(TBC)
- Compact Size: 34.5 x 65 x 7.8 mm
- Footprint: TC4-LP 100 pin connector
OPTIONAL FUNCTIONS (DATASHEETS AVAILABLE):
- HF Modem SSB: 110B App. C up to 9 600 bps
- HF Modem 2-ISB: 110B App. F up to 19 200 bps
- Wideband HF Modem: 110C Modes
- Protocols: STANAG 5066, IP Client, Email Client, S4538 Proxy
- 2G ALE: MIL-STD-188-141C App. A, B
- 3G ALE: STANAG 4538 FLSU, xDL Packet Modem
- V/UHF Modem: Up to 128 000 bps (24 kHz)
This Product does not currently have any associated accessories.