EntryPoint Software, combined with RapidM modems and terminals, offers third party applications the ability to send and receive data easily, efficiently and reliably over HF and V/UHF radio links.
EntryPoint provides an OSI-based Communication Stack with a documented Layer-7 Application Programming Interface (API) which allows developers to easily get access to the data transfer capability of their radios and radio modems.
EntryPoint’s interface is TCP/IP based, allowing developers with routing flexibility and an easy-to-interface-with IP based protocol for sending and receiving data in various formats, from text to files to binary data.
Features and Benefits
- Easy & reliable Data over HF & V/UHF networks
- API based on TCP/IP with comprehensive ICD
- TCP/IP or UDP client interface
- Broadcast and Point-to-point radio connections
- Raw data transfer capability
- File transfer capability
- Messaging support
- Delivery notification
- Compression, Resumption, Prioritization
- EMCON support
- MS Windows® software options
- Linux GLIBC v2.23 or later
This product does not currently have any associated accessories.