EntryPoint Software, combined with RapidM modems and terminals, offers third party applications the ability to send and receive data easily, efficiently and reliably over HF and V/UHF radio links.
EntryPoint provides an OSI-based communication stack with a documented Layer-7 Application Programming Interface (API) which allows developers to easily get access to the data transfer capability of their radios and radio modems.
EntryPoint’s interface is TCP/IP-based, allowing developers with routing flexibility and an easy-to-interface-with IP based protocol for sending and receiving data in various formats, from text to files to binary data.
Features and Benefits
- Easy and Reliable Data over HF and V/UHF Networks
- API-Based on TCP/IP with Comprehensive ICD
- TCP/IP or UDP Client Interface
- Broadcast and Point-To-Point Radio Connections
- Raw Data Transfer Capability
- File Transfer Capability
- Messaging Support
- Delivery Notification
- Compression, Resumption, Prioritisation
- EMCON Support
- MS Windows® Software Options
- Linux GLIBC v2.23 or Later
This product does not currently have any associated accessories.