RM2 MARS Solution
The RM2 is a compact HF data modem with exceptional performance and reliability. The RM2 is suitable for Military Auxiliary Radio System (MARS) operators requiring an 110A data modem.
The RM2 benefits from RapidM’s superior technology and experience in HF modem design. The modem features adaptive equalization and is able to deal with in-band distortion. The result is extended range and increased data throughput.
The RM2 is accompanied by the free DataPoint 110A/B Interface Software. This software allows the user to configure and control the modem for basic MIL-STD-188-110A and MIL-STD-188-110B operation. DataPoint also allows data to be tunnelled to/from the MARS Communications Messaging Terminal.
The basic RM2 MARS Solution fulfils the MARS requirement for a 2400 bps MIL-STD-188-110A data modem. The data rate can be extended to 9600 bps (MIL-STD-188-110B) by means of an activation key. Possible future MARS requirements can be added and activated as needed.
Features and Benefits
- MIL-STD-188-110A Modem (up to 2400 bps)
- Hardware solution
- Superior performance and reliability
- Work with any radio via die audio line
- Includes DataPoint 110A/B Interface Software
- MIL-STD-188-110B Modem (up to 9600 bps)
- MIL-STD-188-110C Modem (up to 16000 bps, 3kHz)
- MIL-STD-188-110C Orderwire (75/4 bps)
- STANAG 5066 ARQ (RC50 Email Software)
- MIL-STD-188-141B (2G ALE)
This Product does not currently have any associated accessories.