RC10 Wideband ARQ & IP Controller – 120 kbps
The RC10 ARQ Server and IP Controller is a purpose-built platform for Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) communications functions based on STANAG 5066 and STANAG 4538, as well as a Mobile Ad-Hoc Relay Line-of-Sight Networking (MARLIN) function based on STANAG 4691.
The RC10 is a companion product to the RM10 Wideband SDM & ALE providing the emerging wideband STANAG 5066 ARQ Protocol Stack (WB-ARQ) with all the latest enhancements together with the IP Client. The unit has a bit-exact synchronous DCE interface supporting all the MIL-STD-188-110C rates up to 120 kbps.
The RC10 offers, as a separate software configuration, the STANAG 4691 network controller, for fixed frequency ad-hoc V/UHF networks.
The 19-inch rack-mount hardware units provide much-extended product life and availability compared to PC-based solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Embedded – STANAG 5066 Wideband ARQ Server (Edition 4)
- Embedded – STANAG 4691-A MARLIN Controller (Separate Software Configuration)
- Embedded – IP and COSS Clients
- Email, Chat and Messaging – via SIS Protocol
- Deployment – Ship-Borne and Shore Station/Split-Site
- Operation – Point-to-Point and Broadcast
- Works with Wideband Data Modems
- Provides Support for Channel Access via 4G ALE/WALE with ALM
- Menu-Driven Control and Configuration
- DTE Port – Synchronous/Asynchronous
- Ethernet LAN Interfaces – For Control and IP-Based Data Services
- Asynchronous Serial Port – for ACP-126/127
- Factory Presets – Lower Integration Effort
- Excellent Environmental Specifications:
- Low Power Consumption
- High Temperature Range
- Tested for High Shock and Vibration
- High MTBF
- 20 Year Product and Spares Availability Period