RC10 Wideband ARQ & IP Controller – 120 kbps
The RC10 ARQ Server and IP Controller is a purpose-built platform for Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) communications functions based on STANAG 5066 and STANAG 4538, as well as a Mobile Ad-Hoc Relay Line of Sight Networking (MARLIN) function based on STANAG 4691.
The RC10 is a companion product to the RM10 Wideband SDM & ALE providing the emerging Wideband STANAG 5066 ARQ Protocol Stack (WB-ARQ) with all the latest enhancements together with the IP Client. The unit has a bit-exact synchronous DCE interface supporting all the MIL-STD-188-110C rates up to 120 kbps.
The RC10 offers (as a separate software configuration), the STANAG 4691 Network Controller, for fixed frequency ad-hoc V/UHF networks.
The 19-inch rack-mount hardware units provide much extended product life and availability compared to PC-based solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Embedded – STANAG 5066 Wideband ARQ Server (Edition 4)
- Embedded – STANAG 4691-A MARLIN Controller (separate software configuration)
- Embedded – IP & COSS Clients
- Email, Chat & Messaging – via SIS Protocol
- Deployment – ship-borne & shore station/split-site
- Operation – Point-to-point and Broadcast
- Works with Wideband Data Modems
- Provides support for Channel Access via 4G ALE/WALE with ALM
- Menu-Driven control & configuration
- DTE port – Synchronous / Asynchronous
- Ethernet LAN interfaces – for Control and IP-based Data services
- Asynchronous Serial Port – for ACP-126/127
- Factory Presets – lower integration effort
- Excellent Environmental specifications
- Low power consumption
- High temperature range
- Tested for high Shock and Vibration
- High MTBF
- 20 Year product and spares availability period