RM2 HF & V/UHF Email Solution
MODEM AND EMAIL SOFTWARE
The RM2 HF & V/UHF Email Solution is a bundle consisting of the RapidM RM2 HF and V/UHF data modem as well as the RapidM RC50 Email Software. The bundle is suitable for governmental and NGO users requiring long distance data communication links. The RM2 modem is designed for desktop, vehicular and marine installations.
SUPERIOR MODEM PERFORMANCE
Long-range communication is especially prone to interference. The RM2 benefits from RapidM’s superior technology and experience in HF modem design. The modem features adaptive equalization and is able to deal with in-band distortion. The result is extended range and increased data throughput.
2G ALE OPTION
The optional 2G ALE function is built-in and can be activated with the appropriate RapidM license key. For more information on these functions, please see the RM2 2G ALE product datasheet.
RC50 EMAIL SOFTWARE
RC50 Email Software brings HF Email capability to a connected PC or Laptop. RC50 uses trusted STANAG 5066 ARQ to facilitate error free data delivery.
COMPATIBLE WITH WELL-KNOW EMAIL CLIENTS
Users access email using well know email clients such as Microsoft Outlook™ or similar.
- RM2 Modem
- RC50 Email Software
- Serial Remote Control Cable
- Wire-ended Power Connector
- HF Transceiver
- Power Supply (share with the transceiver)
- Windows PC with Serial Port
- Email client (such as MS Oultook™)
- Radio interface cable (ordered separate)
Features and Benefits
- Email over HF and V/UHF radio
- Attach files to Email
- Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS)
- No satellite infrastructure required
- Free to air (no data transfer cost)
- Data compression improves throughput
- Works with any HF or V/UHF radio
- Desktop and mobile deployment
MIL-STD / STANAG COMPLIANCE:
- MIL-STD-188-110B Modem: Up to 9600 bps
- MIL-STD-188-110A Modem: Up to 2400 bps
- STANAG 4539: Up to 9600 bps
- STANAG 4415: Robust 75 bps
- STANAG 5066: ARQ
This Product does not currently have any associated accessories.