RT3 Tactical Voice / Data Encryptor
SECURE VOICE & POSITION FOR ANY RADIO
The RapidM RT3 provides secure digital voice communications to mobile warfighters, whilst providing commanders with vital blue-force position information. The RT3 is a purpose-built tactical voice and data encryptor that works with any HF or V/UHF radio via the audio channel. The unit delivers clear, secure digital voice and automated position transfers in the most adverse channel conditions. The RT3 provides interfaces to connect to an Intercom system and Ethernet LAN.
COMMAND VEHICLE APPLICATION
The RT3, with COMMANDPOINT connected via Ethernet, provides an ideal vehicle solution for Command and Control of fielded RT1 units.
All radio communications are vulnerable to eavesdropping. The RT3’s built-in AES encryption means that all communications are secured by a trusted algorithm.
The RT3 can be configured to send out secure periodic position reports. These positions can be received and displayed by RapidM RT5 units and the COMMANDPOINT PC software.
Mobile / Vehicular / Squad (standalone) / Company (with RT CommandPoint)
Features and Benefits
- AES-256 Encryption: Voice & Position Transmissions
- Vocoder, 600 – 2400 bps Digital Voice Rates
- High Voice Clarity, Automatic Vocoder Rate Adjustment
- Best-in-class RapidM Voice Modem Performance
- STANAG 4538 Modem with Ethernet Interface
- Intercom interface
- V/UHF & HF Transceiver Compatible (SSB & FM)
- Cross-Vendor Radio Interoperability
- GPS & GLONASS Support Built-in
- External GPS antenna
- Automatic Periodic Position Transfer
- Vehicle use (skin mount) 6 – 36 VDC, MIL-STD-1275
- Built-in Loudspeaker
- 2 Year Warranty
- Over-the-Air compatible with RT1, RT5 & RT7
- CommandPoint support, Blue Force Tracking via CommandPoint