TC-Eval TC2, TC4 and TC5 Evaluation Kit
The TC-Eval is an evaluation kit for the RapidM TC2, TC4 and TC5 Modules. The TC-Eval allows equipment manufacturers to evaluate the module functions including LF / HF / VHF / UHF data modem and ALE controller capabilities.
The audio subsystem provides filtering, impedance matching and amplification of the TC module’s audio interfaces.
UART buffers convert the TC module’s UART interfaces to RS-232 levels.
The 6-36 V input is filtered and conditioned, powering the TC module as well as the peripherals.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluation kit for the TC2, TC4 and TC5 Modules*
- Interface cable included
- Power supply included
- USB Drive Included (Documents & Software)
- Data & Control: Serial RS 232 or Ethernet**
- Radio Control: Serial RS 232 or Ethernet**
- Baseband Audio: Bi-directional 600Ω
- 6-36 VDC Supply: 2 W (typical)
Interface Options (Contact RapidM):
- Raw Data Port: Serial – RS 232
- Digital Audio: McBSP
Support for TC Module Functions:
- Secure Digital Voice – Vocoder, Encryption and Modem
- Data Modems – LF / HF / MF / VHF / UHF
- ISB Capable – MIL-STD-188-110B, App. F
- 2G ALE – MIL-STD-188-141C, App. A
- 3G ALE – STANAG 4538 FLSU
- 3G Packet Data – STANAG 4538 xDL
- Wideband V/UHF – RapidM proprietary
- Wideband HF – MIL-STD-188-110C, App. D
- Wideband ALE (4G WALE) – MIL-STD-188-141D
This product does not currently have any associated accessories.