TC5 Wideband HF & VHF Modem and ALE Controller Module
The TC5 module is intended for users seeking to fully exploit the available spectrum for the highest speeds of BLOS and HF surface wave communications. The module can host Wideband HF Modem functions that fully comply with MIL-STD-188-110C App. D up to 24 kHz audio bandwidth.
The TC5 hardware will in future host Wideband Automatic Link Establishment (WALE) (also known as Fourth Generation (4G) ALE) as per MIL-STD-188-141D Appendix G.
A VHF Circuit Modem can also be hosted to provide data rates from 300 to 16 000 bps in 3kHz and 4800 to 256 000 bps in 48 kHz. For VHF modem operation in a 48 kHz bandwidth two adjacent 25 kHz channels are used. The VHF modem has been designed to operate in the 30 to 88 MHz (VHF1) band.
The TC5 module can host all functions and capabilities offered by the TC2. The module can also host RapidM’s EF-256 Embedded Functions, which include Secure Digital Voice (SDV) and AES 256 encryption.
Features and Benefits
- MIL-STD 110 App. D Compliant: Up to 120 kbps in 24 kHz
- SSB Data Modem: 9600 bps in 3 kHz
- ISB Data Modem: 19200 bps in 2 x 3 kHz
- 3G ALE: STANAG 4538 FLSU, xDL & LP
- 2G ALE: MIL-STD-188-141B/C App A & B
- VHF Modem LOS: Up to 256 kbps in 50 kHz
- VHF Modem Mobile: Up to 64 kbps in 50 kHz
- Forward Error Correction: CL-7 & CL-9 FEC
- Standards Compliance: MIL-STD & STANAG
- SWAP-C: Optimal size, weight, power and cost
- Low Cost: Hardware Installation
- Activation Keys: Unlock Functionality
- Low Power: Hunt 650 mW, Lock 1100 mW (typ. WBHF)
- Very Compact Size: 22 x 33 x 3.5 mm
This Product does not currently have any associated accessories.