RT1 In-line Voice & Position Encryptor
SECURE VOICE & POSITION FOR ANY RADIO
The RapidM RT1 provides communication clarity to frontline warfighters whilst providing commanders with vital blue-force position information. The RT1 is a high performance in-line secure digital voice modem with built-in GPS. The RT1 easily integrates with all VHF, UHF and HF radio transceivers via the audio or accessory interface. The unit is suitable for use with hand-held and man-pack radio equipment.
All radio communications are vulnerable to eavesdropping. The RT1’s built-in AES encryption means that all communications are secured by a trusted algorithm. Switching between Secure Digital Voice (SDV) and analog voice (analogue SSB or FM) transmission is done by pressing the PLAIN / SECURE button (lock symbol).
The RT1 can be configured to send out periodic position reports or to send position with voice transmissions. These can be received and displayed by RapidM RT5 units and the RT CommandPoint PC software.
LOW RATE VOCODER & SUPERIOR MODEM PERFORMANCE
Long-range communication is prone to interference and noise. Both digital voice and data operation benefits from RapidM’s superior technology and experience in HF modem design. The latest generation Vocoder-modem-combination dramatically improves voice quality in adverse channel conditions, extending the range of voice communications. Furthermore, the unit can be set-up to run in low-latency (V/UHF) or robust BLOS (HF) mode. The result is significantly extended range and increased data throughput.
Squad level / SOF / Foot-soldier / Dismounted / Man-pack
Features and Benefits
- AES-256 Encryption: Voice & Position Transmissions
- 600 – 2400 bps Digital Voice Rates
- Powered from the radio
- TWELP* Vocoder
- High Voice Clarity
- Automatic Vocoder Rate Adjustment
- Automatic Clear Voice Reception (FM/SSB)
- Best-in-class RapidM Voice Modem Performance
- V/UHF & HF Transceiver Compatible (SSB & FM)
- Cross-Vendor Radio Interoperability
- Extended Range, including BLoS Links
- GPS & GLONASS Support Built-in
- Automatic Periodic Position Transfer
- Over-the-Air compatible with all other RT products
- RT1 Handset / Headset / Speaker-Mic Variants
- 4.5 – 18 V DC Input with Surge Protection
- 2 Year Warranty
- Zeroize Function
- Blue Force Tracking via RT CommandPoint
* TWELP voice coding by DSP Innovations Inc.(www.dspini.com)
This Product does not currently have any associated accessories.